Who should attend
- Level 2: Supervisor, Executive & Emerging Managers
- Level 3: New Managers
Supervisors and first-line managers, especially those who have been recently promoted to supervisory positions. Experienced supervisors and middle-level managers can also attend to enhance their supervisory skills.
About the course
This programme is designed for employees who have been newly-promoted to a supervisory or managerial position to improve their people-management skills and, more importantly, be equipped with practical ideas for optimising the most important resource in the organisation – it’s people. It’s also suitable for existing supervisors and managers who have not received any formal training in people-management skills.
Benefits to You
Possess a firm foundation in becoming both an efficient and effective manager and better motivator of subordinates. This will lead to subordinates becoming more inspired, produce higher quality work, and tend to stay longer in the organization.The organization will then benefit with higher productivity levels, lower turnover and resignation rates, saving time, energy, resource, money in hiring and re-hiring of new staff.
- Become an effective motivator of subordinates.
- Improve EQ skills.
- Know how to supervise, communicate, coach, counsel, delegate, lead and inspire subordinates effectively.
- Build a stronger, more cohesive team.
- Inculcating a healthy self-esteem
- Adopting a positive mental attitude
- Maximizing one’s potential
- Striking an IQ/EQ balance in supervision
- Developing work performance goal
- Key Principles, roles and responsibilities of a supervisor of Supervision
- Communicating Effectively
- Coaching & Counselling Skills
- Inter-personal and conflict management skills
- Motivating and inspiring subordinates
- Delegating work effectively
- Leading effectively
- How to manage ones boss
- Becoming an effective intermediary between one’s Boss & subordinates
- Relating to different kinds of Bosses
MANAGING A TEAM
- The magic ingredient in teamwork – SYNERGY
- Building a cohesive team
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.