Simplifying Complexity for Growth
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kenan-Flagler Business School.Full disclaimer.
Complexity is a defining issue for most organizations, especially successful ones. As organizations enter new markets, add new customers, products or services, and adopt new processes, they struggle to manage complexity. Ironically, leaders often attempt to deal with complexity by adding more, thus, making it worse. Through the development and use of Simple Rules, Simplifying Complexity for Growth helps you balance the fundamental tension between efficiency and flexibility resulting in increased engagement, alignment and agility for your organization.
- Recognize and implement Simple Rules, including boundary, how‐to, priority, timing, and stopping types
- Manage weak ties in your networks
- Identify and address critical bottlenecks in your organization
- Understand effective experimentation
- Apply Simple Rules to your professional and personal life
Who should attend
Mid to senior level managers, directors, and functional leaders with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience.