Sim Competent Trainer Programme (BASIC)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
- Do you want to increase your value to your current employer while equipping yourself with highly marketable skills for the future?
- Do you aspire to be a training professional, but do not know where to start?
- Do you have years of working experience and would like to share your skills and knowledge through a structured training programme?
- Are you starting out and would like to acquire the basic training skills and confidence to deliver a polished training programme?
- Are you looking for a career switch and would like to consider a rewarding challenge in training delivery?
Benefits to You
Let SIM provide you with a practical structured programme to be an effective trainer. SIM will also assess your competencies on a range of training activities at the end of this workshop.
An effective trainer, whether as an in-house or external provider, requires a practical skills-set of design and delivery of programmes coupled with an understanding of how people learn. This five-day workshop provides you with a broad basis from which to develop your expertise.
- What is Training and its Links to the Business ?
- How People Learn – Setting Key Learning Objectives
- Choosing and Applying Different Learning Methodologies
- Designing Training Materials
- Delivering Practical Training Sessions
- Assessment of and Feedback to Trainees
- Evaluating Training and Learning Outcomes
Who should attend
This workshop is designed for those who are new to the training delivery, but will also be of interest and relevance to experienced presenters who wish to update their knowledge and skills.
(Level 2) Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers