Silicon Valley Innovation Leadership Week
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Berkeley Engineering Executive & Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
Set on both the Berkeley campus and in Silicon Valley, this is a one-week intensive program designed to guide leaders to advance innovation in their firms in multiple dimensions including strategy, technology, culture, mindset, process and team organization.
The Silicon Valley Innovation Leadership Week brings together Silicon Valley and UC Berkeley experts to prepare executives and managers to better lead their teams and companies in innovation.
- What is on the horizon for your business?
- How will you lead your people, evolve your products, and adapt with newly emerging and disruptive technologies?
These are the challenges we will help you address during your time at the Silicon Valley Innovation Leadership Week. By applying the Berkeley Method of Innovation Leadership, you will learn how leading firms and innovators at Berkeley and Silicon Valley cultivate the mindset, behaviors, and frameworks that are proven to make teams more effective innovators.
Explore emerging technologies, and learn what thought leaders see as the key technology advances and disruptions that will shape the future of your business.
Let us help you take your firm forward with its innovation efforts to transform your business to your business’ future.
- Bring your own company challenges and/or project ideas.
- Learn about emerging technology and business models.
- Receive feedback from executives, entrepreneurs and faculty.
- Align innovation with your firm’s strategy.
- Network and connect with general and technical leaders from top firms around the world.
INNOVATION & LEADERSHIP
- The 3 Layers of Effective Innovation
- Berkeley Method of Innovation
- Leadership Framework
- Project Master Class
Concepts & Tactics Disruption & Strategies Effective Innovation: Google process, Netflix case
BIG DATA, NEW BUSINESS MODELS & LEAN METHODOLOGY
- Big Data Reshapes Businesses
- Steve Blank - Innovation @ 50X in Legacy Organizations
- Shomit Ghose - A Silicon Valley Venture Capital Perspective
UC BERKELEY THOUGHT LEADERSHIP & EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
- Artificial Intelligence & The Future with Ken Goldberg, Pieter Abbeel
- Robotics of Tomorrow with Anca Dragan
- AR/VR with Allen Yang Blockchain & Technology Drivers
LEADERSHIP & PSYCHOLOGY OF INNOVATION
- Protecting Brand, Leading People & Team Composition
- Example from Fortune 500 Company: Wayne Delker, Former-CIO, Clorox
- Silicon Valley Executive Perspective: Nir Merry, VP, Applied Materials
INNOVATION FIELD STUDIES
Johnson & Johnson’s JLabs: On Site Visit, So. San Francisco Autodesk - The Future of Making Things: On Site Visit, San Francisco Tesla - Electric/Autonomous Vehicles On Site Visit, TBC
GUIDANCE ON CHANGE & INNOVATION
- Review & Advising of Projects with
- Ikhlaq Sidhu & Gigi Wang
- Reflections for Leading Innovation
- within Your Organization
- Certificate Ceremony & Dinner
- UC Berkeley Faculty Club