Who should attend
Our certification preparation course is designed primarily for individuals seeking SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification. Certification is a great choice for HR professionals who want to:
- Increase their knowledge
- Advance their skills
- Earn recognition from the global community
Not pursuing certification, but still want to improve your HR skills? The course also provides a comprehensive and accelerated option for professional development. Participants gain a generalist viewpoint, refresh key ideas and concepts, strengthen their understanding of core behavior and technical competencies and increase productivity in the workplace.
About the course
Human Resources professionals are facing new and larger challenges each day due in part to a changing workforce, shifting legislation and regulations and so much more. Ensure you're prepared for these changes, and anything else thrown your way with SHRM's global HR credentials, SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP.
Loyola offers this certificate program to help HR professionals prepare for the SHRM-CP and SCP Exams. By becoming SHRM certified, you prove your knowledge, competency and value to colleagues and to employers looking for a competitive edge in today's global economy. Wherever your career takes you, your SHRM certification will define you as an HR expert and leader, and our course can help you get there.
- Gain one-on-one guidance to help you comprehend and learn to apply your new HR knowledge
- Network and collaborate with peers to share real-life examples and bring HR knowledge and competencies to life
- Acquire the knowledge and understand the behavioral competencies needed to prepare for the globally recognized SHRM certification exams
- Stay on track to earn your certification with a structured experience and support
- Leadership & Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Relationship Management
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
- HR Strategic Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards
- Structure of the HR Function
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Workforce Management
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Technology Management
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- S. Employment Law & Regulations
Credentialed, experienced HR professional and Adjunct Faculty, with demonstrated success in a wide array of industries, both as an employee & independent contractor. Professionally skilled in Strategic Planning, Workforce Planning Human Career Development, Compensation & Benefits, Employe...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.