SHRM Certification Exam Prep Course
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Smeal College of Business.Full disclaimer.
This exam review helps you prepare for the Society for Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) certifications. Using the 2019 SHRM Learning System, content is delivered in a convenient model that blends two in-class sessions with eight instructor-led webinars. Our pass rates regularly exceed national rates!
Improve your ability to:
- Obtain a generalist viewpoint of HR
- Strengthen understanding of core behavioral and technical competencies
- Refresh key ideas and concepts and increase productivity and effectiveness
- Assume a greater leadership role and advance the organization's strategic direction
- Earn recognition from the HR community in the attainment of the credential that reflects the very best in HR knowledge and practice
- Advance your career! Postings for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP jobs have grown by 88% in the last year
The curriculum is designed by global subject matter experts and covers the entire SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™).
- Leadership & Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Business Acumen
- Relationship Management
- Critical Evaluation
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
- HR Strategic Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement and Retention
- Learning and Development
- Structure of the HR Function
- Organization Effectiveness and Development
- Workforce Management
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Technology Management
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Employment Law & Regulations (ISM)
Value For You and Your Organization
This course will make you a more valuable HR professional with the ability to conceive of and implement plans and policies to maximize the HR function’s contribution to organizational success.
SHRM is universally recognized as a leading advocate for HR professionals. SHRM Certification is the driving force behind effective business outcomes and talent management for HR professionals across industry sectors and organizations of all sizes.
Who should attend
The SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) is for HR professionals who are engaged in implementing policies and strategies, serving as the point of contact for staff and stakeholders, delivering HR services, and performing operational HR functions.
The SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) is for HR professionals who are engaged in developing strategies, leading the HR function, fostering influence in the community, analyzing performance metrics, and aligning HR strategies to organization