Short Course on Advanced Process Data Analytics
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Zurich School for Continuing Education.Full disclaimer.
- Multivariate methods for dynamic process data analytics
- Special topics: data preparation, hybrid process models&online (spectral)data
- Tools for process development, validation and production
INTERACTIVE CASE STUDIES:
- Based on real industry cases
- Versatile software solutions
The course fee includes lecture summaries in paper and electronic formats, materials used during the course, internet access (wifi), lunches and coffee breaks as well as one dinner. It does not include accommodation, travel costs or catering other than indicated above. All course participants are entitled to attend the "Symposium on Digitalisation and Big Data in Biotech and Pharma"
Who should attend
The target group of the course encompasses scientists and engineers from academia and industry who encounter or are working with (big) process data. The examples of the courses will be centered around real cases studies from the biotechnological and pharmaceutical industry.