Shape Your Leadership Skills
The leadership training undertaken in the “savoir-relier” seminar is a quest for meaning, for that sense of purpose that must come from within to light the way for others. The aim is to reconcile individual personalities with the corporate identity through interpersonal relationships.
The learning process involves individual (self), interpersonal (one on one), collective (depending on the size of the organization the collective can be a business unit, department, division or region) and social dimensions (corporate).
The program will enable you to:
- Increase your confidence
- Develop team cohesion and build trust
- Acquire a mindset of sharing and respect
- Focus on collective performance and individual engagement
Consists of 3 themes
PRINCIPLES OF LEADERSHIP
Perception, reliance, resilience and responsibility
AGILITY AND SENSE OF PURPOSE
Building sense from personal, interpersonal, collective and social values
VALUING SENSIBLE PERCEPTION
As a complement to rational approaches
Who should attend
- Company or Profit Center Directors
- Functional or Operational Managers
- Human Resources Directors and Training Managers.