American Management Association
Service Offerings and Agreements (itil® Service Capability)
This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Learn your service capability within ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements.
In this course, you will learn the practical aspects of the ITIL service lifecycle and processes associated with service offerings and agreements as they relate to services and service delivery. You'll focus on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods. In a sensible, experiential learning environment, this course uses an engaging case study-based approach to examine the core disciplines of ITIL best practices. The Service Offering and Agreements will help individuals understand the complexities of the ITIL lifecycle (Service design, service transitions, service operations, service strategy, and continual service improvement). After the course, you will be in an excellent position to successfully complete the associated exam. The exam will be offered on the last day of the course at 1:00 p.m.
The ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements course focuses on:
- Business relationship management
- Service portfolio management
- Financial management for IT services
- Demand management
- Service catalogue management
- Service level management
- Supplier management
Please note: The ITIL Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided no later than the first day of class.
What You Will Cover
- Importance of Service Management as a practice concept and Service Operation principals, purpose and objective
- Importance of ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements while providing service
- How all processes in ITIL Service Offerings and Agreement interact with other Service Lifecycle Processes
- The processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the ITIL Service Offerings and Agreement processes
- Use the ITIL Service Offerings and Agreement processes, activities, and functions to achieve operational excellence
- Measure ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- Importance of IT Security and its contributions to ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- Technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- Challenges, critical success factors, and risks associated with ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- ITIL Foundation Certification (see seminar 72975)
- Two to four years of relevant work experience
- To prepare for the end-of-class exam, we recommend that you review the ITIL Service Strategy (2011 Edition, ISBN 9780113313044) and Service Design (2011 Edition, ISBN 9780113313051) and complete at least 12 hours of personal study
Who should attend
IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices or anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT.