Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Business leaders accountable for the strategic direction of the organisation
- Anyone with decision making authority in regard to resource availability and deployment
- People accountable for the change agenda
- All cross-functional team members assigned a specific improvement project
About the course
Develop and improve your team with service design thinking principles.
Service design thinking is both a framework and a mindset that is well documented and acknowledged internationally. It is used to develop a new service by seriously understanding the needs, wants and expectations of your customers.
You will become empowered to lead your team to transform design from an ad hoc approach to a systems driven methodology for competitive advantage.
This course is based on three foundation principles: accessibility, experience and follow up.
Our discussions and group dialogue will be built on three core Service Design Thinking foundations:
- Designing the service
- Managing the service
- Improving the service
Service design thinking follows five steps:
- Empathise – learn about the audience you propose to serve
- Define – construct a service offering that is based on user requirements and insights
- Ideate – brainstorm and come up with creative solutions
- Prototype – build a representation of one or more of your ideas to show to others
- Test – return to your original user group and test your ideas for feedback
- Be empowered to lead a team to apply service design thinking principles for a development or improvement opportunity
- Understand and have the ability to apply the five step process and the twelve key components
- Be equipped to take away the key tools and apply them in your own work environment
- Secure a resource kit and reference material for future learning and development
Your organisation will:
- Have the opportunity and capacity to introduce a systematic process for service design thinking in your company
- Move from an ad hoc approach to a “systems driven” methodology
- Build a core competency in service design thinking which leads to differentiation from your competitors
Bryan Travers is the owner operator of Quality Dynamics Limited, a consultancy practice specialising in Senior Executive Leadership Coaching and Strategy Formulation. He has 30 years of experience in Senior Executive roles in various businesses. He also has a 20 year heritage in Executive Educati...