Service Design & Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Asper School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Learn to create a distinctive and sustainable service design strategy that delivers powerful experiences and an enduring brand promise in this one-time only program offered through the Asper Executive Education Seminar Series.
How do leading companies design powerful services? How do they innovate customer propositions and experiences? Managers face critical decisions about the nature of services, their composition and design, the quality of living they provide and the nature and direction of the service marketing program that guarantees sustainability over time. This specialized seminar will provide a framework of analysis for the design and development of a service experience and its value proposition that delivers long-term success.
Why This Program?
This seminar will focus on the multidisciplinary approach of service management that includes operations, strategy, human resources and marketing, and focuses on the effective design, leadership and improvement necessary for highly effective service experiences. Through this seminar, you will learn to:
- Understand strategic consumer design that incorporates consumer values and customer expectations.
- Learn how to create engagement through business operations that support customer experiences and emotional connection.
- Create distinctive and sustainable service strategies delivering genuinely differentiated value propositions. Evaluate and design service quality models in service management.
- Construct service processes and their components and analytics.
- Define the elements of an enduring brand promise in services. Build an integrated brand strategy that includes identity, positioning, and emotional drivers.
- Understand the determinant factors that affect pricing in service industries.
- Identify the components of an integrated marketing communication strategy to support service launch, maintenance, reinforcement and growth. Design a performance framework for services and identify the requirements of information for assessing performance, and apply specific metrics to the evaluation of customer experience.
Who should attend
- Service Development Managers
- Segment, Service, and Brand Managers
- Customer Experience and Voice of the Customer (VoC) Managers
- Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers
- Service/Business Process Design Managers
- Marketing Research Managers
- Marketing and Strategy Consultants
- Others who would like an overview and understanding of the processes and techniques used in the design, reformulation, development, and management of services