Service Design (itil Service Lifecycle0
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Management Association.Full disclaimer.
Learn how to design and deliver ITIL Service Design processes.
The design and delivery of technology is critical to the success of your IT department and larger business at whole. This seminar covers the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods of the Service Design phase in the Service Lifecycle. Using a scenario-based teaching approach, you will learn how to manage Service Design activities and techniques.
This course positions you to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of the course at 3:30 p.m.
Please note: The ITIL Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided no later than the first day of class.
What you will cover
- Service Management as a practice and Service Design principles, purpose, and objective
- How all Service Design processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The subprocesses, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the Service Design processes
- Roles and responsibilities within Service Design and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Design performance
- Technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Design
- Challenges, critical success factors, and risks related with Service Design
- ITIL Foundation Certification (required)
- Two years of relevant work experience
- To prepare for the end-of-class exam, it is recommended that you review the ITIL Service Design Book ISBN 10: 0113310471) and complete at least 21 hours of personal study
Who should attend
IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices. Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT.