Who should attend
Executives with responsibilities in marketing, customer service, customer operations, innovation, and business development functions.
About the course
Today each product must be a high-intensity service and brand experience. By leveraging the full power of big data you can create and successfully manage a data-driven service experience that becomes a new source of value for your business. This program can help you do this.
What you'll be working on
- Servitization paths for product businesses
- Production and main service delivery models
- Introduction to service experience design
- Intelligence for service design
- Innovating the customer journey approach
- Applying digital augmentation to service experience design
- Big data and AI to design adaptive service
- The new service ambients
- The social/collaboration dimension of the new services
- Service innovation for business model innovation
- The new competencies
- The impact of this transformation on marketing and the business organization
Curriculum Vitae SDA Fellow Degree in Philosophy, University of Milan, 1983 Ph.D. in Mass Communication, Indiana University (Bloomington, USA), 1998 Academic position and/or Professional activities Contract Professor, Department of Management, Bocconi University, Milan Research Interests I...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.