Who should attend
- Service Development Managers
- Segment, Service, and Brand Managers
- Customer Experience and Voice of the Customer (VoC) Managers
- Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers
- Service/Business Process Design Managers
- Marketing Research Managers
- Marketing and Strategy Consultants
- Others who would like an overview and understanding of the processes and techniques used in the design, reformulation, development, and management of services
About the course
How do leading companies design powerful services? How do they innovate customer propositions and experiences? Learn to create a distinctive and sustainable service design strategy that delivers powerful experiences and an enduring brand promise.
Why this program?
The Asper Executive Education - Seminar Series features unique programs offered exclusively at the James W. Burns Executive Education Centre. Through our network of visiting scholars and subject-matter experts, we present tailored, one-time only programs to meet specific or niche needs.
Learn to create a distinctive and sustainable service design strategy that delivers powerful experiences and an enduring brand promise in this one-time only program offered through the Asper Executive Education Seminar Series.
How do leading companies design powerful services? How do they innovate customer propositions and experiences? Managers face critical decisions about the nature of services, their composition and design, the quality of living they provide and the nature and direction of the service marketing program that guarantees sustainability over time. This specialized seminar will provide a framework of analysis for the design and development of a service experience and its value proposition that delivers long-term success.
This seminar will focus on the multidisciplinary approach of service management that includes operations, strategy, human resources and marketing, and focuses on the effective design, leadership and improvement necessary for highly effective service experiences.
Through this seminar, you will learn to:
- Understand strategic consumer design that incorporates consumer values and customer expectations.
- Learn how to create engagement through business operations that support customer experiences and emotional connection.
- Create distinctive and sustainable service strategies delivering genuinely differentiated value propositions. Evaluate and design service quality models in service management.
- Construct service processes and their components and analytics.
- Define the elements of an enduring brand promise in services. Build an integrated brand strategy that includes identity, positioning, and emotional drivers.
- Understand the determinant factors that affect pricing in service industries.
- Identify the components of an integrated marketing communication strategy to support service launch, maintenance, reinforcement and growth. Design a performance framework for services and identify the requirements of information for assessing performance, and apply specific metrics to the evaluation of customer experience.
Carlos M. Rodríguez, PhD, is the and Associate Professor of Business Administration, and the Director of the Center for the Study of Innovation Management CSIM at Delaware State University. The center is designed to help address innovation capabilities demands from the manufacture and service ind...
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.