Senior Management Program (SMP)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SDA Bocconi School of Management.Full disclaimer.
In an increasingly complex and interconnect world, making strategic decisions at the top requires an holistic perspective of the challenges that your organization faces and an integrated framework for innovative and unconventional managing of the strategy process. How does globalization effect the business today and how can senior executives design a global firm that will succeed? What are the models for responsible leadership? How to define a strategic agenda for change? How to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation? Which are the main tools for managing M&As and integrating acquired companies? This program offers a unique opportunity to reflect on, master and integrate the newest analytical tools and business practices for empower your vision to lead business transformation in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment.
- 1) MANAGING IN A GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- a. Geo-political scenario
- b. Macroeconomic trends and impact on strategic decision making
- c. International Business Management
- d. Cross-cultural communication
2) 1) 2) MASTERING THE STRATEGY PROCESS
- a. Responsible leadership: managing stakeholders’ expectations
- b. Corporate Strategy goal setting
- c. Managing M&As
- d. Performance measurement for implementation strategies
4) 3) DRIVING INNOVATION
- a. Setting the agenda for corporate entrepreneurship
- b. Identifying unconventional growth opportunities
- c. Create, develop and sustain new businesses
- d. Driving the organization for leading innovation
EMP experience is focused on the senior leader role, with actionable knowledge, case discussions data-driven and fact-based. This intensive 1week program will be championed by international top class professors and exceptional keynote speakers. Program content will include networking events and a company visit in a world-class Italian company. The package will include a personal development coaching program.
Who should attend
- Head of product of business divisions