Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is designed for top executives and senior managers who hold significant responsibilities in their organisations and want to contribute to their purpose, long turn success, and continuous transformation.
Typical participants include:
- Chief executive officers.
- Managing directors.
- Executive vice-presidents.
- Senior managers with a minimum of 15 years of working experience.
Participants have different industry and functional backgrounds and come from different cultural contexts.
The programme is also suitable for teams engaged in change management. Together they can gain a common understanding of the challenge of leadership and explore tools and techniques to push through change projects or to design the organisation of the future along with the execution of the strategy.
About the course
Are you ready to tackle the challenge of leadership? Are you ready to get out from your comfort zone to exploit your full potential as successful leader? Are you ready to make unconventional choices to lead high performing teams and organisational change?
At the Senior Leadership Programme, we embrace the paradigm of co-creation to let you unlock your leadership potential, sharpen your skills, and refine your vision for the future.
Our powerful learning journey is designed to:
- Help you face complexity, that is a fact of business life, and frame opportunities.
- Explore how you can lead yourself under uncertainty and stressful conditions.
- Reflect on the relationships between you and your followers and teams
- Learn how to shape the context to achieve desired behaviours that, in turn, will improve the organisational health and performance of business in long term.
What you'll be working on
- Exploring the challenge of leadership.
- Understanding the variety of leadership styles and skills to select the most appropriate in a specific context.
- Reflecting on how to be a steward and lead responsibly and ethically.
- Building and leading high performing and multi-specialist teams to leverage on trust and to create a sense of purpose beyond pure financial targets.
- Leading transformation by identifying and handling barriers to change, aligning people, culture and strategy, accelerating transitions.
- Taking advantage of organisational networks to influence with impact.
- Developing resilience.
- Serve as executive director in effective boards.
Urs' focus in research and teaching is in the domain of Business ethics. Sometimes he also moves into the areas of Strategy and Change Management. He truly enjoys the opportunity and privilege to regularly discuss with executives the dilemmas that they really face in their daily life. Urs joined...
Curriculum Vitae Gabriella Bagnato is SDA Professor of Leadership. Since January 2017, she is Leadership, Organization and Human Resources Faculty Deputy. She is Director of Master in Organization and Human Resources Management (Master OP) at Bocconi University. She works with SDA Bocconi since ...
Curriculum Vitae Fabrizio Castellucci is Associate Professor of the Department of Management and Technology at Bocconi University. At SDA Bocconi he is currently Director of the Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA). His research activities focus on the Interorganizational networks, the st...
Paolo Morosetti is Senior Lecturer of Strategy and Entrepreneurship at SDA Bocconi School of Management. He is Contract Professor in Corporate Strategy at Bocconi University. At SDA Bocconi, he was Director of the Strategic and Entrepreneurial Management Department and Director of the Executive ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.