Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This programme links Western Anglo-Saxon Philosophy (WASP) with the Eastern Philosophies of Gurukul education. By blending the two philosophies and testing them on over thousand coaches and over 50 Organizations in India from January to July 2013, IIM-B has become the first Management Institute to offer this program to senior executives over a period of 5 days, inclusive of theory and practical modules. Because the programme has been field tested with the inputs from Coaches and Organizations, it is relevant to Indian Organizations that want to introduce Coaching in their organizations with senior Leadership as the prime movers and levers to usher in Coaching as a standard practice.
- Introduce coaching in organization with senior leadership as the prime movers
- To disseminate the art and science of leadership coaching- one of the more difficult and least understood roles in organizations
- Show the application of concepts and models to practice and empower leadership coach to be more effective in helping people achieve their goal
- Career defining moments for Senior Leaders, Different approaches to Coaching – NLP, Neuroscience based, EQ based, Appreciative Inquiry based, Therapy based, Counseling-based, Positive Psychology based
- ICF Coaching Competencies and the requirements of a system in an “Occidental” Culture
- Findings of the Field Research and how it applies to Coaching in an Indian context
- Debrief of the exercises and final course debrief
- Understanding a variety of perspectives and best practices in leadership coaching
- Guidance on exactly what the best coaches are now doing to get the most out of leaders
Who should attend
Senior members of the HR Department who are currently heading the function or department, CEOs, Country Managers of large MNCs, Functional Chiefs of large Indian and Multinational Companies.
Trust the experts
MNC Headquarter-Subsidiaries Relationships, Structuring and Managing Alliances and Joint Ventures, Issues In Managing Outsourcing, Role of Independent Directors in Company Boards , Managing and Sustaining Growth of IT Companies in India and Cloud Computing, Online Business Models and Strategies, ...