This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Look at different models of leadership, develop your leadership style and participate in an action-learning problem-solving project. Become an asset to your organisation in your leadership role.
- What it means to be a leader in the South African context
- Working with people from other cultures, with different values, and in teams
- A guided reflection process to develop your personal leadership improvement plan
- Solutions to business problems through your participation in an action-learning project encompassing all aspects of business, such as marketing, strategy, leadership, finance, HR and corporate governance.
- Many other exciting topics
You will broaden your perspective beyond your specialist area. You will be able to critically assess different models of leadership and identify the most appropriate for your own leadership style.
When top people display professional management and leadership through knowledge, skills and techniques, the organisation thrives on sound and informed business decisions being made as a result.
Who should attend
Senior managers and executives who have recently taken on a leadership role or are earmarked for such a role in the near future.