Senior Financial Analysts Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Lagos Business School.Full disclaimer.
We seek to empower the participants through this programme to improve the future of the financial industry by; putting investors first and protecting their interest, deepening their financial knowledge, and promoting the enforcement of rules and regulation that ensure transparency and fairness
It is an advanced programme on business and corporate financial analysis designed to equip participants with knowledge and skills in using industry and corporate financial statements to evaluate company performance and take investment (debt or equity) decisions.
Participants will acquire the skill to analyse not just the true past performance (quality of earnings, etc), but also prepare the analyst's forecasts of earnings and cash flows statements used in different financial and business planning policies, transactions and decisions
- Macro-economic, demographic, industry, business and competitive analysis and report
- Business and financial analysis, evaluation and execution
- Using interim forecast/outlook statements by board and management
- Preparing the analysts forecasts of earnings, cash flows and net operating assets
- Prospective analysis and valuation
- Valuation, mergers and acquisition
- Corporate business and financial re-structuring and financial resolution
- Elements of behavioral finance
- Standards, Ethics, and Regulations (SER)
Key Learning Outcomes / Takeaways
Participants will acquire the skill to analyse not just the true past performance (quality of earnings, etc.), but also prepare the analyst's forecasts of future earnings and cash flows statements used in different financial and business planning policies, transactions and decisions including business and financial re-structuring and financial resolution as well as the economics of mergers & acquisitions. Framework for assessing the quality and risks of companies' financial reports and accounts would be learned Participants would also learn how about (and how to factor in) macro-economic (business sector) and demographic (household sector) metrics into their analysis and forecasts (business and financial).
Who should attend
- Top investors, senior analysts, researchers, executives and peers whose responsibilities require in-depth analysis, use and forecasting of corporate financial statements.
- Seekers of knowledge on the latest trends and thought leadership affecting global capital markets.