Who should attend
Business owners that are considering selling their business within the next 5 years.
About the course
The Selling Your Business Masterclass prepares owner-managers for a profitable exit from their business. All key stages of how to prepare a business for sale are addressed over two residential days at Cranfield Management Development Centre.
The programme is held over two consecutive days at Cranfield Management Development Centre.
- Insight into how to make your business easier to buy and the importance of timing
- Clearer definition of where value lies in your business
- Understanding the difference between the quantity and the quality of profits
- The due diligence processes – what is it and why does it matter
- Structuring of a deal – getting the right terms and how to know when a deal is a good deal
- The importance of meeting your personal needs
- How to take your key people and your shareholders with you
- Where to focus your efforts
- Appreciation of how to get the most out of professional advisers
- Greater confidence to approach a sale positively
- 10 things to do and 10 things to avoid for a successful outcome
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.