Selling Your Business Masterclass
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Cranfield School of Management.Full disclaimer.
The Selling Your Business Masterclass prepares owner-managers for a profitable exit from their business. All key stages of how to prepare a business for sale are addressed over two residential days at Cranfield Management Development Centre.
The programme is held over two consecutive days at Cranfield Management Development Centre.
- Insight into how to make your business easier to buy and the importance of timing
- Clearer definition of where value lies in your business
- Understanding the difference between the quantity and the quality of profits
- The due diligence processes – what is it and why does it matter
- Structuring of a deal – getting the right terms and how to know when a deal is a good deal
- The importance of meeting your personal needs
- How to take your key people and your shareholders with you
- Where to focus your efforts
- Appreciation of how to get the most out of professional advisers
- Greater confidence to approach a sale positively
- 10 things to do and 10 things to avoid for a successful outcome
Who should attend
Business owners that are considering selling their business within the next 5 years.