Who should attend
Entrepreneurs, managers and directors who want to build their sales skills, better engage with their teams and clients, and deliver results
About the course
Build the skills you need for sales success.
Whether your role is in sales or not, it is incredibly important for leaders and executives to deeply understand sales strategy. Join non-sales leaders like yourself for an eight-week online training program in partnership with the Canadian Professional Sales Association and build your consultative selling skills.
Selling Strategies for Non-Sales Executives will help you gain the critical knowledge needed for success. You’ll walk away with the ability to gather meaningful market and client intelligence, develop relationships across a broad spectrum of personas, and propose custom solutions to address the business challenges and goals of your clients.
How you'll learn
This dynamic real-time virtual program includes a mix of readings, videos, peer discussions, personalized assignments, and weekly discussions. You will be expected to commit 4-5 hours of study a week to the program.
Over eight weeks you will:
- Learn your strengths, weaknesses, and personality type so you can thoughtfully take them into account
- Learn how to better leverage your sales team
- Create and manage a successful sales funnel to effectively move accounts from market to customers
- Learn to prepare for and execute prospecting calls that overcome potential objections and lead to in-person sales visits
I need this program because:
- I would like to understand the sales cycle and process better so I can support my team
- My sales team is talented and I want to help them maximize their capabilities
- We want to recalibrate our approach to sales given the “new normal”
Chris Champagne, is a Certified Sales Leader (CSL), who is consistently recognized for his core values of trust, integrity, humility and professionalism. Chris has been told that he has an uncommon talent to assess, distill and tailor individual and corporate sales development programs igniting s...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.