About the course
Whether you want people to buy your product or service, or buy into your ideas, selling skill is crucial for success in business. Learn a solution-oriented approach to selling with passion and purpose.
This seminar will provide a logical framework for crystallizing your value proposition, aligning it to your customer's objectives and gaining agreement. The role of the sales professional and sales manager will be defined and reinforced using practical examples and cases.
- Listening to “The voice of the customer” and the concept of customer empathy
- Characteristics of an effective salesperson
- Effective selling techniques
- Articulate a value proposition using the feature-function-benefit model
- Execute the logical selling process
- Use the solution-based selling process to discern the needs of other parties, align incentives, and create successful business relationships
Area of Expertise: Banking and Financial Institutions, Entrepreneurship, Business-to-Business Marketing, Banking and Financial Institutions, Entrepreneurship Research Interests: Municipal bonds, urban education policy Awards/Honors: Reid Teaching Award, Washington University, 2016...
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.