Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Thunderbird School of Global Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
You will examine and understand the global leadership paradigm. Define a clear set of global leadership competencies that address many of the qualities determined to be important for global leadership. This course incorporates three core global leadership competency clusters: business acumen, relationship management and personal effectiveness. As the course capstone, you will create an action plan to further develop your global leadership competencies.
- Explain the difference between "management" and "leadership.”
- Define global leadership.
- Discuss the three core global leadership competency clusters.
- Understand leadership qualities that will make you a better leader for your team.
- Describe a global leadership competency paradigm.
- Identify key competencies of a successful global leader.
- Create an action plan to enhance global leadership competencies.
Who should attend
Foundation Courses are ideal for individuals looking for the latest global updates in a certain business focus, or just need a refresher course on a topic of interest to enhance professional development.