Who should attend
Foundation Courses are ideal for individuals looking for the latest global updates in a certain business focus, or just need a refresher course on a topic of interest to enhance professional development.
About the course
You will examine and understand the global leadership paradigm. Define a clear set of global leadership competencies that address many of the qualities determined to be important for global leadership. This course incorporates three core global leadership competency clusters: business acumen, relationship management and personal effectiveness. As the course capstone, you will create an action plan to further develop your global leadership competencies.
- Explain the difference between "management" and "leadership.”
- Define global leadership.
- Discuss the three core global leadership competency clusters.
- Understand leadership qualities that will make you a better leader for your team.
- Describe a global leadership competency paradigm.
- Identify key competencies of a successful global leader.
- Create an action plan to enhance global leadership competencies.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.