Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) choices grow every year, so the key to success is planning and management, as well as audience and technical knowledge. This practical SEM course will take you through setting goals, budgeting, keyword research, planning and measurement across PPC and SEO. The result will be better search campaigns and confidence in dealing with both internal teams and external agencies.
- Knowledge of the terminology and best practice of SEM, SEO and PPC.
- Judge a search agency/consultant’s abilities.
- Look for ‘red flags’ for poor quality work.
- How to integrate search with social media campaigns.
- Planning Search Marketing into both on and offline campaigns.
- Google AdWords campaign fundamentals.
- How to plan future proof SEO.
- Essential SEO to make a website more search engine friendly.
- Simple link building for any company.
- Measurement in a keyword “(not provided)” world.
Who should attend
This SEO/SEM training course is aimed at any marketer seeking to understand how to plan and work with this essential channel in today’s increasingly digital world. The search marketing course structure assumes you are planning, or do use, Google or Bing as promotional channels to your audience and need to plan the tactics of SEO and PPC to deliver success.
Trust the experts
Graham Hansell has over 18 years’ experience in digital marketing, originally working for the UK's first web directory and then as founder and owner of the UK's first website optimisation company. Graham is very experienced in planning and executing everything from short burst web campaigns throu...