Scenario Planning (Master Class)
The Master Class in Scenario Planning, presented in association with the Institute for Futures Research (IFR), focuses on enabling participants to think about and anticipate futures by means of scenarios.
What does it cover
Over the course of this master class, you will be equipped to:
- explain the difference between scenario planning, forecasting and trend analysis
- explain and judge the purposes of scenario planning
- determine the optimal scenario planning methodology to be used in their respective environments
- practice and apply the tools and techniques needed to develop different scenarios
- execute the scenario planning process successfully in an area of interest
- explain the role of scenario planning in the strategic management process
Who should attend
Senior managers and executives who are responsible for planning and developing strategies and scenarios in their organisations.