Scaleup: How to Successfully Manage Growth
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IE Business School.Full disclaimer.
WHAT WILL YOUR LEARN IN THIS PROGRAM?
- Identify your situation in the startup to scale up stage, and adapt your company accordingly.
- Take advantage of risk and be able to run towards it, so you can also take advantage of one of the main drivers of successful scaling: “exponentiality”.
- Learn from other disciplines of management how growth occurs, and how to manage it.
- Create and manage the culture for your company. There’s always a culture, the question is whether you design it or it happens by accident.
- Be able to match supply with demand by learning from the well-established field of operations.
MODULE 1: UNDERSTANDING SCALE-UP This module is all about making the separation from what you have done in the pre growth stage versus what you need to do in the scale up stage and the mindset needed for it. It will also make you reflect upon the situation of your company and industry so you can move forward.
MODULE 2: PRODUCT AND MARKET After validating the fit between your product or service with the market, we will take a look at how the company makes money and where to set your focus as you enter exponential growth.
MODULE 3: OPERATIONS AND EXECUTION Supply and demand can make or break your business. Of course you need demand to have a company, but fulfilling orders, keeping your growth in order and customer service have much to learn from operations so your profits can actually increase.
MODULE 4: CULTURE AND TEAM All companies have distinct cultures. Some are designed by the founders and are constructive. Others are formed in a vacuum and can be destructive. There are a few things you need to keep in mind for you to make the best use of your company’s culture.
Who should attend
The program aimed at owners, intrapreneurs, founders and startup entrepreneurs who have successfully validated their business model.