Who should attend
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Business Analytics Professionals
- SAP Solution Architects
- Application Consultants
- SAP Technical Consultants
- Data Consultants
- Team Leads
What are the prerequisites for taking up this SAP SD training course ?
There are no prerequisites for taking up this course.
About the course
Intellipaat SAP SD training certification course is designed by industry experts to provide core knowledge in SAP S/4HANA Essentials and Sales Upskilling domains. You will get expertise in Sales, Smart Business techniques, Cross-functional Customizing, billing process, condition technique, and pricing. We provide the best SAP SD training to help you clear SAP sales and distribution certification as well as you will get real-time projects and assignments.
About SAP SD training Course
The SAP Sales Upskilling courseware trains you on S/4HANA Essentials, Sales Upskilling, simplifications, shipping process, Sales process, availability check, organizational structures, Smart Business, billing process, condition technique, and pricing. You will get an opportunity to work on real-world projects and gain hands on experience through this training course.
What will you learn in this SAP SD training course?
- Enterprise Management execution
- Sales process
- Cross-functional Customizing
- Billing process
- Shipping process
- Master Data
- Condition technique
- Availability check
- Organizational structures
- Customizing: Basic functions and Sales documents
SAP SD Training Certification Course Content
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA and its user experience
- SAP HANA influences on SAP S/4HANA
- Path to S/4HANA
- SAP Activate for S/4HANA
- Comparing the paths
- SAP Model Company
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management and LoB solutions
- Embedded Analytics in SAP S/4HANA
- Combination of SAP Cloud solutions and SAP S/4HANA core
- Motivation and overview of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Simplification list of Enterprise Management
- SAP Fiori UX
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Planning, execution, real-time analytics, system conversion, and summary
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Introduction to Sales Innovations
- Business catalogs and business roles
- SAP S/4HANA Sales: Simplifications, Analytics, and Performance Management
- Best practices of Contract Management and Sales orders
Simplifications, Shipping Process, Sales Process, Availability Check, and Organizational Structures
- Sales and distribution: Processes, working with customers, organizational structures, and material Master Data
- Sales order processing: Process chain, pricing, availability checks, credit memo processing, returns processing, and reporting
- Sales: Sales orders, item categories, Sales document types, schedule line, document flow, partner determination, agreements and contracts, incompletion logs, special business transactions, material determination, product selection, material listing/exclusion, and free goods
- Delivery processes: Outbound deliveries, creating and processing, collecting, packaging, and goods issue
Cross-functional Customizing, Billing Process, Condition Technique, and Pricing
- Condition technique for defining and maintaining prices, discounts, and surcharges
- Rebate processing
- Prices and conditions in Sales documents
- Billing documents: Create forms, control forms, and settle forms
- Down payments and billing plans
- SD-FI Interface
- Revenue account determination
- Message or text determination
- Introduction to system modifications
SAP SD Training Certification
The SAP S/4HANA Sales Upskilling certification training is designed to clear C_TS460_1709 SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Sales Upskilling exam.
At the end of this training program, there will be quizzes that perfectly reflect the type of questions asked in the certification exam and help you score better.
Intellipaat Course Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the project work (after the expert review) and upon scoring at least 60% marks in the quiz. Intellipaat certification is well recognized in top MNCs like Ericsson, Cisco, Cognizant, Sony, Mu Sigma, Saint-Gobain, Standard Chartered, TCS, Genpact, Hexaware, etc.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.