Who should attend
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Business Analytics Professionals
- SAP Solution Architects
- Application Consultants
- SAP Technical Consultants
- Data Consultants
- Team Leads
What are the prerequisites for taking up the SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement certification training?
There are no prerequisites for taking up this course.
About the course
Intellipaat SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement certification training course is designed by industry experts to ensure that you gain fundamental knowledge in the SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement domain. You will get expertise in planning and implementation phases of Sourcing and Procurement projects.
About SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement Certification Training Course
We provide the best online classes to help you learn SAP S/4HANA Essentials, Procurement Process, Logistic Process, Purchasing Optimization, and Inventory Management. You will get an opportunity to work on real-world projects and gain hands on experience through this training course. What will you learn from the SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and
Procurement certification training course?
You will get an in-depth training on Master Data, new functionality changes in SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management, SAP ERP Procurement Processes, S/4HANA Essentials, Inventory Management, Purchasing Optimization, and Logistic Process.
SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement Course Content
S/4HANA Essentials and Logistics Process
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA and its user experience
- SAP HANA influences on SAP S/4HANA
- Path to S/4HANA
- Navigation in S/4 HANA
- SAP Activate for S/4HANA
- Comparing the paths
- SAP Model Company
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management and LoB solutions
- Embedded Analytics in SAP S/4HANA to evaluate procurement KPIs
- Combination of SAP Cloud solutions and SAP S/4HANA core
- Motivation and overview of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Simplification list of Enterprise Management
- SAP Fiori UX
- Leverage SAP Fiori Launchpad to navigate
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Planning, execution, real-time analytics, system conversion, and summary.
SAP S/4HANA Procurement Process
- Master Data overview
- Procurement process overview
- New functionality changes in SAP S/4HANA
- Determine master data and organizational levels for procurement
- Execute basic procurement processes, such as invoice verification, create a purchase order, etc.
- Put on embedded analytics know-hows to evaluate the procurement KPIs
Precise Procurement Process
- Enterprise structure and processes in procurement
- Master data
- Advanced transactions
- Specific procurement processes
Account Determination and Valuation
- Solution Manager and project customization
- Organizational units and general settings
- Account assignment and valuation
- Purchasing and inventory management
- Configuration of the settings in purchasing, such as account assignment, document categories, output processing, etc.
- Account assignment and valuation
- Configure valuation and account determination
- Execute invoice verification
- Create a blanket purchase order
- Handle blocks and variances
- Enter successive delivery costs, credits/ debits
- Manage reversals and credit memos
- Utilize the GR/IR account maintenance functions
Enterprise Structure and Master Data Configuration
- Make to order business partner settings
- Customize material master records and organizational units
- Master Data: Purchasing
- Supply and conditions
- Source determination
- Optimized purchasing
- Release procedure of documents
- Procurement Processes
- Vendor evaluation
- Purchasing document types
- Integrated procurement
- Configuration of Purchasing
- Design the settings in purchasing
- Express vital elements of price determination
- Maintain purchasing information data, scheduling contracts, central contracts, and price changes
- Handle blocked purchasing documents
- Create & configure the release procedures
- Transform released acquisition into purchase orders
- Purchasing master data
- Overview of Inventory Management
- Goods receipts
- Stock transfers
- Transfer postings
- Goods issues
- Procurement of special forms and special stocks
- Material valuation
- Physical Inventory
- Logistics execution
SAP ERP Procurement Processes
- Introduction to Procurement Processes
- Master Data
- Procurement of stock material
- Procurement of consumable material
- External services procurement
- Automated procurement
- Reporting and Analytics
- Overview of the SAP Buyer role
- Self-service procurement
SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement Certification
The SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement certification training is designed to clear the C_TS450_1709 SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement (1709) exam.
At the end of this training program, there will be quizzes that perfectly reflect the type of questions asked in the certification exam and help you score better.
Intellipaat Course Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the project work (after the expert review) and upon scoring at least 60% marks in the quiz. Intellipaat certification is well recognized in top MNCs like Ericsson, Cisco, Cognizant, Sony, Mu Sigma, Saint-Gobain, Standard Chartered, TCS, Genpact, Hexaware, etc.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.