Who should attend
This training can be taken up individuals ranging from students to IT professionals who are keen to revamp their existing skills and build a career by
- Implementing SAP solutions across various platforms
- Centrally automating and managing background processes and business applications running on SAP NetWeaver
However, top audience for the course include Data Consultants, DBAs, Developers, Enterprise and Solution Architects, Project Managers, CEO Support Staff, System Administrators, and Technology Consultants.
What are the prerequisites for taking up the SAP NetWeaver certification training?
A fundamental grasp on Information Technology will essentially act as an added advantage to the trainee.
About the course
The technical foundation of numerous SAP applications, SAP NetWeaver is basically a solution stack that acts as the run-time environment for SAP’s applications and mySAP Business Suite products including SRM, CRM, SCM, PLM, ERP, and TMS. With Intellipaat’s SAP NetWeaver certification training, learners can understand the fundamentals of this service-oriented architecture that is designed for enterprise application integration. Along with familiarizing learners with various essentials of SAP NetWeaver, this definitive training will coach them to operate around the back end of almost all SAP applications.
About SAP NetWeaver Training Course
Created by industry experts, this comprehensive SAP NetWeaver training course is curated in synchronization with the release of SAP NetWeaver 7.4 (the latest version). The training will make you an expert in various aspects of SAP NetWeaver including SAP NetWeaver Application Server, SAP Business Process Management, User Productivity, Business Analytics and Information Management, Master Data Management and Master Data Governance, Application Lifecycle Management and SAP Solution Manager, and SAP NetWeaver Security Solutions. Also, several case studies and hands-on projects have been included in the training to ensure that each learner would be able to ponder and implement SAP NetWeaver best practices.
What will you learn in the SAP NetWeaver online training course?
- Basic concepts of SAP NetWeaver
- Benefits of using SAP NetWeaver on an organizational level
- Components of SAP NetWeaver
- Integration of SAP HANA with SAP NetWeaver
Why should you go for SAP NetWeaver online training?
- SAP NetWeaver is best suited to deploy and integrate SAP applications and processes. – Gartner
- The average salary of an SAP NetWeaver Expert is around US$123,000 per year – Business Insider
- SAP NetWeaver is one of the most consistent leaders in our Magic Quadrant as it generates an approximate quarterly revenue of US$6,812 million – Gartner
Hence, this SAP NetWeaver training will help you be up and running in the most demanding professional skills. Almost all top MNCs are trying to implement SAP NetWeaver, and there is a huge demand for certified SAP NetWeaver professionals. Our online training will help you learn SAP NetWeaver and upgrade your career in the SAP domain. Moreover, getting the SAP NetWeaver certification from Intellipaat can put you in a different league when it comes to applying for the best jobs.
AP NetWeaver Course Content
SAP NetWeaver Application Server
- Exploring SAP HANA
- Exploring SAP NetWeaver
- Describing the Components of SAP NetWeaver Application Server (AS)
- Developing with SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP and AS Java
SAP Business Process Management (SAP BPM)
- Exploring SAP Process Integration (SAP PI)
- Describing the Use of Web Services as a Basis for Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Describing SAP Business Process Management (SAP BPM)
- Describing the Key Capabilities of SAP Process Orchestration (SAP PO)
- Describing the Key Capabilities of HANA Cloud Integration (HCI)
- Describing SAP Business Rules Management (SAP BRM)
- Describing the Basics of Application Interface Framework (AIF)
- Explaining SAP Enterprise Portal
- Integrating SAP Applications into SAP Enterprise Portal
- Describing Knowledge Management and Collaboration Functionalities of SAP Enterprise Portal
- Exploring SAP HANA Cloud Portal
- Examining SAP User New Experience
- Exploring SAP NetWeaver Mobile Platform
Business Analytics and Information Management
- Analyzing Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) Persistence
- Analyzing Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) Data Provisioning
- Analyzing Business Intelligence (BI) with Business Objects
- Explaining SAP In-memory Computing
Master Data Management and Master Data Governance
- Describing SAP Master Data Governance
Application Lifecycle Management and SAP Solution Manager
- Explaining the Challenges of Application Lifecycle Management
- Explaining the Use of SAP Solution Manager
- Using SAP Solution Manager for System Administration
- Describing the Features of SAP Information Lifecycle Management (SAP ILM)
SAP NetWeaver Security Solutions
- Describing SAP NetWeaver Security Solutions
SAP NetWeaver Certification
Our course is designed with the motive of helping you understand the concepts of SAP NetWeaver in accord with its latest version, NetWeaver 7.4. The entire course is in line with SAP NetWeaver curriculum and, therefore, will help you fetch the highest-paying jobs in top MNCs. As a part of this training, you will be working on real-time projects and assignments that have immense implications in real-world industry scenarios, thereby empowering you to fast-pace your career.
At the end of this training program, there will be a quiz that perfectly investigates your grasp on the subject.
Intellipaat Course Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the project work (after expert review) and upon scoring at least 60 percent marks in the quiz. Our certification is well recognized in top 80+ MNCs like Ericsson, Cisco, Cognizant, Sony, Mu Sigma, Saint-Gobain, Standard Chartered, TCS, Genpact, Hexaware, etc.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.