Who should attend
Professional belonging to the following domain can opt for our SAP PP and SAP MM certification:
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Business Analytics Professionals
- SAP Solutions Architects
- Application Consultants
- SAP Technical Consultants
- Data Consultants
- Team Leads
What are the prerequisites for taking this SAP PP & SAP MM certification training course?
There are no prerequisites for taking up this SAP MM online training. Everyone is welcome to join the course.
About the course
Intellipaat SAP S/4HANA Production Planning (PP) and Materials Management (MM) certification training course is curated by industry experts to provide core knowledge required for an SAP S/4HANA MM Consultant. You can gain expertise in the fundamentals of SAP S/4HANA Planning and Materials Management. We provide the best online SAP MM training which contains basic essentials of SAP ERP production orders, planning and production methods, Master Data, lean manufacturing and process orders. As part of this SAP PP and SAP MM course training, you will work on real-world projects.
About SAP PP and SAP MM Certification Training Course
This SAP MM & SAP PP course comprises S/4HANA essentials, planning and production methods in S/4HANA, SAP ERP production orders, lean manufacturing, process orders, and material requirements planning. As part of the SAP MM training, you will work on real-world projects. You will also be trained on SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management, order creation, release, documents, order settlement, deletion, and archiving.
What will you learn in this SAP PP and SAP MM Certification Training?
If you choose Intellipaat’s SAP PP certification, the SAP MM module will be discussed in detail. In addition, you will cover the following topics/units:
- S/4HANA essentials
- SAP ERP Master Data
- Best practices of SAP S/4HANA
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA
- Material requirements planning
- Planning and production methods of SAP S/4HANA
- Production orders
Why should you go for the online SAP PP training and SAP MM certification course?
With SAP PP training, you will be able to learn the process that goes into aligning the demands w.r.t manufacturing and will be able to create procurement/production schedule for the end goods. With the SAP MM course, you will become proficient in the business that goes into material management. Further, you will gain in-depth expertise in procurement and inventory management.
How do I transition to SAP ERP with Intellipaat’s SAP MM online training?
- As per Indeed, the average salary for SAP PP professionals ranges from US$75,218/year for Business Analyst to US$126,029/year for SAP Lead.
- For SAP MM experts, the average salary ranges from US$74,919/year for Business Analyst to US$122,586/year for SAP Lead.
- The average annual salary of SAP consultant is ₹647,631 in India.
As one of the core modules of SAP ERP, PP can help companies complete the manufacturing process, simplify distribution (supply chain) and integrate it into other ECC modules (including MM). With SAP MM online training, you can learn the functional module the SAP (MM) and eventually switch to SAP PP.
As an SAP PP expert, you will be responsible for monitoring the production plan and implementing the SAP MM module. Therefore, by signing up for Intellipaat’s SAP PP and SAP MM online training, you will learn all important aspects of the SAP functional and core module.
SAP S4HANA Production Course Content
Overview of SAP S/4HANA
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- New User Experience for SAP Fiori UX
- Simplification List of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Planning, Execution, Real-Time Analytics, System Conversion, and Summary
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA and its User Experience
- SAP HANA influences SAP S/4HANA
- Path to S/4HANA
- SAP Activate for S/4HANA
- Comparing the Paths
- SAP Model Company
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management, and LoB solutions
- Embedded Analytics in SAP S/4HANA
- Combination of SAP Cloud solutions and SAP S/4HANA Core
Planning of Material Requirements in SAP ERP
- Introduction to Production Planning in SAP ERP
- Demand Management
- Planning Execution for Material Requirements
- Overview of Requirements Planning and its Technical Processes
- Processing and Assessments of MRP Results
- Additional Processes in MRP
SAP ERP Production Orders
- Overview of Production Orders
- Order Structure and Order Processing
- Order Creation, Release, Documents, Order Settlement, Deletion, and Archiving
- Material Staging
- Goods Receipt
- Enhancements and Extended Functionality
- Automation and Information Systems
SAP S/4HANA Planning and Production Methods
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management (logistics)
- Role Concept and user interface
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management (Planning)
- Simplifications of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management (Planning)
- Best practices of SAP S/4HANA (methods of production)
- Best practices of SAP S/4HANA (planning and assembly)
- Understanding PP/DS
- Understanding Demand-Driven Replenishment
Lean Manufacturing and Process Orders
- Supply Chain Planning Overview
- Master Data for Planning-Specific
- Operations and Sales Planning
- Long-Term Planning
- Repetitive Manufacturing
- Production using Process Orders
- The Kanban Principle
SAP ERP Master Data
- Building and Accessing Data Types
- Production: Usage of Master Data and Organizational Elements
- Designing Plan and Storage Location in SAP ERP
- Designing MRP Areas
- Understanding Material Master Record
- Knowing and Maintaining Prerequisites for Creating Material Masters
- Building and Categorizing Material Master Record
- Material Master Management
- Understanding Structure of the Bill Of Material
- Managing Validity of BOMs and Material Bills
- Change BOMs
- Analyzing Material Bills
- Configuring Material Bills
SAP ERP Master Data (Cont.)
- Building Work Centers
- Building Work Center Capacities
- Assimilating Costing and Work Center
- Creating Component Allocations and Material Assignments
- Designing User-Defined Fields and Sub Operations
- Changing and Analyzing Task Lists
- Understanding Phantom Assemblies
- Building By-Products and Co-Products
- Designing Multiple BOMs and Variant BOMs
- Product Structure Browser
- Mass Change Usage
- Flexible Manufacturing
- Modeling Complex
- Modeling Alternative Manufacturing Processes
- Designing Reference Operation Sets
- Update the Material Master with Lead-Time Schedule
- Designing Trigger Points
- Use Scrap in the Routing
- Designing Production Tools and Recourses
- Understanding Engineering Workbench
- Setting Selection Criteria, Work Area, and Effectivity Window
- Migrating in the Engineering Workbench
- Designing Engineering Workbench Work Areas
- PLM Web User Interface
- Use Status and Action Management
- Coordinating BOMs with Guided Structure Synchronization
- Track changes in BOMs Using Redlining
SAP S4HANA Production Certification
The SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing certification training is designed to clear the C_TS420_1709 SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing (1709) exam.
As part of this SAP PP and SAP MM training, you will be working on real-time project(s) and assignments which have great impact in the real-world industry scenarios and will help you fast-track your career effortlessly.
At the end of this SAP PP training program, there will be quizzes that perfectly reflect the type of questions asked in the certification exam and help you score better.
Intellipaat Course Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the project work (after the expert review) and upon scoring at least 60% marks in the quiz. Intellipaat SAP PP and SAP MM certification is well recognized in top MNCs like Ericsson, Cisco, Cognizant, Sony, Mu Sigma, Saint-Gobain, Standard Chartered, TCS, Genpact, Hexaware, etc.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.