San Diego HRCI Pre-Approved Talent Review-Succession Workshop
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Talent Benchstrength Solutions.Full disclaimer.
Workshop Attendees Will…
- Receive copies of the Talent Review Meeting Facilitator’s Guide and The 30-Minute Guide to Talent and Succession ManagementHRCI Pre-Approved
- Receive softcopy tools such as the Talent Review Meeting Scheduling Spreadsheet and a Talent Management Job Description
- Participate in exercises such as a Talent Benchstrength 9-Box Calibration Exercise, a Talent Review Logistics Planning Exercise and Mock Talent Review Role Plays.
- Play the only Talent Benchstrength Board Game in the world!
- Obtain a 10-Step Planning or Enhancement Guide for effective Talent Review-Succession strategic plans and tools!
The workshop topics and exercises are appropriate both for those who are implementing a Talent Review-Succession strategy and for those who want to enhance their current Talent Review-Succession strategy and results. Additional seminar topics include:
- Talent Review-Succession strategy, concepts, best practices and pitfalls to avoid
- Practical ways to communicate the business value of a talent benchstrength strategy
- Planning and facilitating Talent Review-Succession meetings
- Calibration discussions using the Talent Benchstrength 9-Box Guide and talent review tools
- New ideas to identify and develop Successor Candidates effectively
- Criteria and processes for identifying High Potential Talent
- Talent Pools, Critical Positions and Key Expert Programs
- How to plan the logistics of the Talent Review Meeting…the meeting length, attendees, and who / what will be discussed in the meeting
- How to increase follow-through of development actions for successors and top talent
- Project steps to implement or enhance a Talent-Succession strategy
- Ways to identify metrics, development action accountability and results