Who should attend
- New and existing sales, business development and marketing professionals whose focus is selling products and services to businesses
- Sales, business development and marketing people looking to make the transition into business to business (i.e. B2B) sales
- Experienced sales, business development and marketing professionals looking to refresh themselves and lift their performance to another level
About the course
How to maximise sales opportunities using effective relationship selling skills, processes and techniques
Establishing strong trust-based relationships with business customers is a key factor in achieving sales success and business growth in a competitive environment.
Achieving this is a result of not only establishing connections with decision makers, but also gaining an in-depth understanding of your customer’s business situation, goals and aspirations. This positions you and your business to work in partnership with your customers for mutual long term benefit.
This course has been designed to provide sales, business development and marketing professionals with a structured process for selling products and services to business customers. You will learn effective relationship selling skills using a toolbox of templates to enable greater profitable sales success. This will be achieved through opportunities to practice the skills learned and apply the tools based on your own case study customers.
This course breaks down high level sales processes to specific actions and behaviours that will lead to sales success. From getting yourself in the right frame of mind, through to identifying who your target customers are, establishing effective business relationships and ensuring you add high value to your customer’s business.
- Plan and prepare yourself for sales success
- Apply an effective sales process and sales plan
- Identify your target customers, businesses and individuals
- What makes customers buy?
- Plan and lead purposeful meetings with customers using effective communication skills
- Present compelling, high value solutions
- Effectively manage buyer resistance
- Achieve closure and ensure high satisfaction
- Develop the ongoing relationship
- Develop your own self-management skills to prepare for sales success
- Confidently apply the sales process leading to profitable sales
- Build robust trust-based relationships that lead to ongoing sales
- Take away a Business to Business (B2B) sales toolkit for your use
- Commit to an action plan that maximises the application of your learning back at work
Your organisation will benefit from:
- More proactive and focused relationship selling
- Structured sales process and associated toolkits for application
- Proactive sales development capability
Colin Sander has worked with organisations and their people to lead and support higher levels of performance, since 1994. Colin’s background in school education in Australia and the United States, and his various management and consulting roles, has given Colin a strong sense of the practicaliti...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.