Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Salford, Manchester.Full disclaimer.
What makes a great sales leader? In many organisations, the process of finding a suitable person for this role, goes something like this; A sales person gains a reputation for being a high achiever, consistently hitting their targets and outperforms their peers. The leadership team takes notice of this, and thinks, “Let’s recreate their magic by promoting them to a sales leader”.
Logically this would seem like a sensible approach, right? Put the high performer in charge of the others. However, in our experience this is a flawed assumption, because great sales people do not automatically make great sales leaders and vice versa. Effective leadership requires a totally different set of skills and behaviours.
So whether you are an experienced, new or aspiring leader in the world of sales, this highly interactive and thought provoking 2 day course is designed to equip you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to lead and inspire a high performing sales team.
- Gain exposure to a variety of leadership styles and techniques
- Learn techniques to fast track and sustain high performance
- Learn how to set effective performance goals using a proven structure
- Develop coaching capabilities
- How to effectively give positive and developmental feedback
- Learn techniques to maintain motivation within sales environments
- How to influence a culture of accountability
- How to successfully manage under performance
Who should attend
This course welcomes sales professionals who want to develop their sales leadership capabilities. Whether you are an experienced, new or aspiring sales leader this course is equally applicable to all levels of experience.