Who should attend
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Sales and Marketing Directors
- Sales Trainers
- Salespeople Transitioning into Sales Management
About the course
This fast-paced and comprehensive Programme is designed to give sales managers the critical skills they require to recruit, train and motivate a highly-productive sales team. The programme focuses on sales management best practices to increase revenue growth through higher sales effectiveness and market penetration. Sales managers will learn how to create a positive environment by implementing recognition and incentive programmes to build teamwork and promote healthy-competition.
Topics covered in this Programme range from motivation to goal setting, to recruiting and retention strategies, to presentation skills and handling objections. Attending this sales management Programme is a smart business decision that will pay big dividends in terms of improved team morale, greater sales effectiveness and increased customer satisfaction. Delegates will walk away from this 5-day Programme with a specific action plan and the tools they need to lead a world-class sales team!
You will learn to:
- Design a “customer-focused” sales presentation
- Apply best practices for conducting individual and team performance reviews
- Implement a strategy to optimize key accounts and market penetration
- Develop the skills to better motivate and lead sales team members
- Conduct productive sales training and administrative meetings
- 7 Leadership Traits of Highly-Successful Sales Managers
- Identifying and Overcoming Communication Barriers in the Workplace
- Techniques for Maintaining Your Customer’s Interest and Involvement
- Territory and Key Account Management to Maximize Market Penetration
- Recruiting Top-Producing Sales Professionals
- Applying Team Building Principles
- Creating Higher Level of Team Morale and Reducing Employee Turnover
- How to Turnaround Under-Performing Salespeople
- Mentoring and Coaching Salespeople to Achieve Peak-Performance
- Change Management Best Practices
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.