Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
SLC is a 5-Day Certification Program, which extensively covers the needs, tools, and leadership skills required of sales managers to achieve high performance goals. The program develops its content from corporate SEI’s experience, expertise, and insights from its global network of corporate sales leaders.
- Sales Leadership Certification from the University of Houston’s Sales Excellence Institute
- Unique personal action plan and change contract based on the program follow-up webinar and personalized coaching session
- Cutting-edge sales leadership education rooted into SEI award-winning faculty and experts’ knowledge and experience which made SEI the world’s leading university in sales research and education
- SEI faculty have developed a comprehensive knowledge base of sales and sales management competencies and best practices to be shared with the program participants so that they can appraise, compare and perfect their sales performance within their own competitive environments
- An opportunity to network with peers and find solutions for common sales management
Amy Vandaveer is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Marketing Department teaching Professional Selling and Personal Branding. She brings her real world experiences to the classroom and emphasizes the importance of sales and communication in any environment, professionally or personally. Amy al...
Mr. Webb has over 28 years of business experience in sales, marketing and senior management. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Florida State University and an MBA with honors from the University of Houston. He began his career in sales at the Dial Corporation where at age 29 was the you...
Carl Herman has over 30 years of experience in High Tech sales and in senior sales management, including 25 years focusing on the Oil and Gas industry. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from The Colorado College, and a Masters in Business Administration from Southern Methodist Uni...
Joël Le Bon is a Marketing & Sales Professor at the Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School and the Co-Founder & Executive Director of The Science of Digital Business Development initiative and program. He also served as the Faculty Director for Leadership in Digital Marketing &...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.