Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Sales and/or marketing professionals who wish to become more successful by gaining a structured approach to the sales process. If you have some sales and marketing experience you will benefit from the disciplined approach encouraged in the course. No previous sales experience is required
About the course
This three-day course will include the key skills and knowledge required to develop a successful career in sales. Understand your own motivation, drive and self-awareness. Identify customer need, how to deal with objections, how to present your offer in terms of its contribution to business goals, and how to justify the investment. We will also look at your customer’s personality type and what motivates them to buy, enabling you to build more rewarding relationships.
- Day 1: You, your motivation, your sales approach and the sales cycle
- Day 2: Sales leads, customer research, reporting and dealing with objections
- Day 3: Presenting, negotiating, closing a deal and customer care
This course will include the skills and knowledge required to develop the building blocks for a worthwhile career in sales, including:
Understand what makes a successful salesperson
- Identify your personal motivations, and what could hinder your success
- Define features, benefits and solutions
- Understand the value of objectives, plans and sales cycles
Identify sales leads and who to target
- Characterise key accounts and how to manage them
- Appreciate the value of customer insight how to use it
- Using GROW and SPIN techniques to better understand customer needs
- Understand approaches to reporting and forecasting sales targets
Develop your listening, speaking and presentation skills
- Develop a value proposition, and how to communicate it
- Approach negotiation with confidence through planning
- Assess closing techniques and the value of customer care.
You will have the opportunity to work on developing your own sales process throughout the course and will return to the office with a complete sales plan.
I'm a coach and facilitator, specialising in management, leadership and business consulting. I work as an executive assessment specialist, and deliver Level 3 and 5 Apprenticeship programmes in management for a range of providers. I have twenty years of consulting experience in learning and deve...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.