Sales Essentials for Success
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Cranfield School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Sales Essentials for Success gives you the tools to build and create a sales function that is strategically directed and controlled.
The most direct route to rapid profitable growth is through increased sales of existing products and services. However, most sales organisations have grown up in an ad-hoc manner and lack focus to succeed. On Sales Essentials you will gain a fundamental knowledge of the tactics that must be employed on a daily basis to succeed.
What you will learn
- Understand how you can successfully grow your business and sales profitability, apply new insights and build, manage and motivate your own team
- Determine what the optimal sales force looks like for your business, both now and in the future
- Gain a practical guide to holding sales meetings, quarterly business reviews and appraising your sales staff
- Increased understanding of your customer or client base and how to maximise sales through focussing on key accounts, rising stars and ideal customers
- Improved reliability and consistency of your sales forecasts through understanding your sales pipeline and improved qualification
- A sales budget and plan for your business for the following 12 months, a “who, what and when” sales action plan
- KPI’s to help you know if you are having a good sales day and creating an actionable plan to ensure sales success
- Learn to recruit excellent sales people, avoid recruiting ineffective sales people ever again
- How to set targets, incentivise your sales people with straight forward commission, bonus and on target earning schemes
- A sales action plan for you and your business.
This programme is residential, run over two days with a review day 3 months later to review the progress made and further develop your plans to sales success. The first two days are focused on sales development, strategically and tactically.
Who should attend
Suitable for owners, managers and front line sales people who wish to improve their practical skills in growing sales profitably whilst trying to build, manage and motivate a sales team in a growing business.