Who should attend
- Beginners will build fundamental knowledge and tool kit to start a career in sales
- Veterans can gain new insights and refresh their knowledge in the current climate of sales
About the course
In a time of market disruption, managing the sales process is more important now than ever for businesses struggling to maintain key client relationships in order to deliver consistent sales. This course is for anyone who has an opportunity in sales but has little to no experience. The basics of the sales process, closing a sale and sales management realities amidst market uncertainty will be discussed.
- Students will learn the sales approach, including prospecting, pre-approach, approach, needs identification, presentation, handling objectives, closing the sale, and implementation
- Follow up through real-world practical examples and hands-on exercises
- Key takeaways in sales, leadership, and sales management
- Recommendations for managing styles in the current climate of market distribution
- Students will be provided with a sales template as a reference guide
- Sales Process
- Sales Leadership
Coming from the world of finance, Alan Zayer began his career working for ING Barings. He then began a 10+ year career as a trader on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and the Chicago Board of Trade. Subsequently, he managed a team of brokers for several commodity trading firms where h...
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.