Who should attend
- Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- Level 3 - New Managers
- Level 4 - Managers
About the course
Applying the Scrum Master role within a SAFe® enterprise with Certified SAFe® Scrum Master.
In this two-day course, attendees understand the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
Attendees will build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
• Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
• Facilitate Scrum events
• Facilitate effective Iteration execution
• Support effective Program Increment execution
• Support relentless improvement
• Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
• Support DevOps implementation
• Introducing Scrum in SAFe
• Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
• Experiencing Program Increment planning
• Facilitating Iteration execution
• Finishing the Program Increment
• Coaching the Agile team
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations to be agile and more importantly to stay agile. Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.