Who should attend
- Level 1 - Admin & Support
- Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- Level 3 - New Managers
About the course
Delivering value through effective Program Increment execution with Certified SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager.
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments.
• Apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments
• Discover how Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to relentless improvement of the ART
• Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager role
• Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
• Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
• Refine Features into Stories
• Manage Program and Team backlogs
• Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
• Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
• Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
• Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
• Preparing for PI Planning
• Leading PI Planning
• Executing Iterations
• Executing the PI
• Becoming a Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations to be agile and more importantly to stay agile. Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.