Role of a CFO: Integrating Strategy and Finance
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian School of Business (ISB).Full disclaimer.
The role of a CFO today has expanded beyond managing financial affairs to one which entails strategic financial management to drive business growth. This programme is designed to give you a strategic perspective of your business, with particular attention given to leading in today’s environment of rapid change and growing global opportunities. The programme will focus equally on becoming an effective strategic leader and mastering the latest developments in corporate finance. This programme will help you lead your organisation’s growth activities with financial discipline and strategic insight.
- Explore concepts and skills associated with successful business endurance
- Evaluate your own businesses relative to new business models and new opportunities
- Become familiar with core concepts and frameworks that will contribute to strategy making
- Identify and assess profitable business ventures
- Shape internal growth strategies
Who should attend
CFOs and senior finance professionals who are interested in managing finance as a strategic business driver.