Who should attend
The course is ideal for anyone who wants to obtain a good understanding of risk management as it applies to projects, teams, new initiatives and other organisation activities involving risk and change.
About the course
Increase your ability to manage uncertainty and value to your organisation through systematic and effective risk management.
- Understand the varying definitions and the subjective nature of Risk.
- Understand the ISO 31000 process standard.
- Confidently and clearly establish the context of your Risk Management plans.
- Establish and understand the criteria to be used when rating risks.
- Have a good understanding of when to use quantitative or qualitative risk evaluation techniques.
- Analyse and evaluate risks appropriately.
- Develop risk mitigation controls.
- Formulate and manage a risk management plan using a structured process and methodology.
What is covered in the course?
- Terminology and definitions.
- Risk identifications, risk analysis and risk transfer.
- Decision criteria.
- Risk control.
- Monitoring and review.
How will I benefit?
This practical course will provide you with a working knowledge of the principles, processes, skills, tools, and techniques required to understand risk and risk management. With reference to the ISO 31000 Standard in Risk Management, the course contains valuable insights into: terminologies and definitions, context setting, identifying and assessing risks, developing control plans, monitoring and reviewing risks.
How will my organisation benefit?
A new approach to risk management will increase your organisation’s ability to manage uncertainty and build value into the business.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.