Who should attend
All individuals who have a stake in planning to apply proper corporate governance within their operations:
- CEOs, COOs and EXCO members
- Risk Managers
- Audit Managers
- Compliance managers
- Finance Professionals
- All Leaders and Management Professionals, Senior and Middle
About the course
This Oxford training course is structured around the ISO 31000:2009 framework, principles and processes. It will describe internal control mechanisms and explain how to measure risk in terms of probability and potential impact, as recommended by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
This advanced course on Risk Management, Control & Compliance (Corporate Governance) will show you how to analyze and minimize risk, turn risk into opportunity, and manage uncertainty. It exhibits how successful CG implementation enables full assessment, monitoring and reporting of governance risks.
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Understand risk management and its application and context within an organization
- Understand how risks are identified, evaluated, and managed in support of the strategic, business, operational and project strategies of the organization
- Know about Corporate Governance; Definition, Concept, Rules, Principles
- Understand new trends in Internal Audit and Compliance roles in modern organizations
- Explain how and why the management of risk is one of the fundamental elements of management used in meeting business objectives and key performance indicators
- Communicate the characteristics of effective risk management to your team
- Enhance convergence of CG components
- Improve alignment to mission, vision and values of the organization
- Understanding Risk Management – Context and Application
- Identifying, Evaluating and Managing Specific Types of Risk
- Governance, what is it about? Key Principles of Good Governance in the Public Sector
- Building corporate governance framework; Barriers & obstacles in full implementation of CG
- Embedding Risk Management into the Corporate Culture
- The Risk, Compliance & Internal Audit Triangle; Fundamental Differences?
- Risk Management Taxonomies and Risk Management Framework
- Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Risk-based Audit and Risk-based Compliance
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.