About the course
This course covers determination of the retirement savings need and subsequently considers both government and employer-sponsored methods of providing for one’s retirement.
- A professional in the brokerage, insurance, accounting, banking, or related industry wanting to develop the skills and knowledge needed to become a financial advisor
- A graduate of a four-year degree in finance or a related field
- Anyone interested in taking the National CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) Certification Examination
- Students will be able to sit for the CFP® Board exam
- Students will have met high professional standards and will adhere to the principles of integrity, objectivity, competence, fairness, confidentiality, professionalism, and diligence when dealing with clients
- Earn a certificate of completion from the University of Georgia
Bruce Starks is Faculty Director, Senior Instructor and Curriculum Developer at Greene Consulting Associates and is Founder and Lead Instructor in the Starks CFP® Examination Review in Atlanta. Manager of Learning Programs Greene Consulting Associates, LLC Lead the firm's national instructor-l...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.