This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits, the fourth module in the e-Financial Planning Certificate Program, is an online course that provides an in depth exploration of two important aspects of financial planning. You’ll learn the various alternatives available in planning for retirement, including qualified and non-qualified retirement plans and social security. You’ll also study the advantages and costs of employee benefit plans, including non-pension benefits.
- Planning for retirement
- Defined contribution and benefit plans for the private sector
- Retirement plans for nonprofit and governmental entities
- Plan design, installation and administration issues
- Retirement plan distributions
- Other employee group benefits
- Nonqualified executive benefit plans
Who should attend
The e-Financial Planning Certificate Program is designed for anyone pursuing CFP® certification, including professionals in the fields of investment brokerage, insurance, banking, accounting and the law. In addition, professionals from other industries who want to make a career change and are looking for rigorous instruction in financial planning are encouraged to enroll.