Who should attend
This programme is best suited for HR Leaders and people managers responsible for organisational units, ideally with upwards of 12 years of work experience in managerial roles.
About the course
Reimagining people leadership and HR systems for the post-pandemic world
The global pandemic has brought about a historic opportunity for enterprises to rethink how they manage human capital. Organisations have been forced to reconsider many workplace assumptions, interactions and processes - given the new imperatives of health and well-being, remote working, virtual teams, rapid growth of digital technologies and above all the ever-growing demands of getting the right skills and talent. People Managers and HR leaders have the onerous task of not only creating a safe workplace in the short term, but also redefining systems and processes around the most important asset of businesses: the human capital.
People and their performance are influenced by the firm culture, strategic leadership, HR processes, talent composition, digital interface, and structure. Leaders need to take a ‘Systems’ view of their human capital ecosystem and cannot afford to tinker with parts of it.
How does this Live Virtual programme help?
Our Executive education is redesigned for a radically different world. This programme blends the rigour of the rich and advanced curriculum by our global faculty with the ease and flexibility of digital learning. Leveraging digital platforms, we will provide real-time learning so you can immediately apply many advanced skills, relevant for the uncertain times we live in.
LIVE Virtual Classrooms
Experience a new way of immersive learning through group discussions, case reviews, peer networking and engaging dialogues.
Gain an official certificate of completion, awarded by the Centre for Executive Education at ISB, a prestigious B-School ranked among the best in the world.
Learn at India’s most research-productive B-School. Gain from the advanced, up-to-date research being conducted by world-class faculty at ISB.
Expand your network with ISB’s 40,000+ high-performing alumni community. Join this group of senior executives and entrepreneurs spread across the entire world.
Learn how to deliver added value to all partners and stakeholders while you juggle the new work-life balance from the safety of your home.
Learn real-world skills that you can immediately apply to push the innovation agenda at your organisation, giving it a distinct advantage over competitors
- Understanding Human Capital Systems for future organisation
- Challenging assumptions and engaging in re-architecting Human Capital Systems
- Creating mindsets for building the digital-first organisations of the future
- Identify ways to address practices related to diversity and inclusion
- Roadmap to identifying current and future human needs
- Create a ‘Systems Thinking’ view of human capital
- The dawn of a new human capital orientation
- Culture: assessing influences and desired attributes
- Strategic leadership: aligning top management
- Org structures: optimising the design of organisations
- Building digital-first mindsets: addressing tech imperatives on Human capital
- Talent and diversity: identifying current and future human needs
- Adjusting the system: managing change and transformation
- Preparing for the future (action planning and wrap-up)
Identifying the drivers of change: anchoring to the new reality
- Needs due to COVID-19
- Physical work impact
- Virtual work impact
Going back to basics: the essentials of a Human Capital System
- Components of HC System
- Surfacing essentials and rethinking basics
- Pressures on Current State
Sripada Chandrasekhar (Chandra) is combines vast practitioner experience with deep academic interests in teaching, research, and scholarship. Chandra’s current research interests are focused on Leadership, Talent ,Culture, and Future of Work in Digital Economies. Chandra teaches a range of course...
Rick has 30 years of global business experience coupled with a long track record of teaching success. As a former partner of the consulting firm Accenture, he has had the opportunity to work with clients around the world on topics of business models, strategy, leadership and organisational change...
Videos and materials
Read more about Human Capital Management
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.