School of Hotel Administration
Restaurant Revenue Management - Introduction
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Hotel Administration.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This course demonstrates that, by manipulating meal duration and price, restaurant managers can maximize revenue using the Restaurant Revenue Management (RRM) approach.
You can determine a restaurant's revenue capability by calculating its "revenue per available seat hour", and discover the value of identifying and modifying business practices to accommodate hot, warm, and cold revenue periods.
Learn the five steps of the revenue management process, and find out how others have implemented this approach successfully, increasing revenue from two to five percent.
Participants who complete this course will be able to...
- Develop detailed recommendations for improving revenue
- Implement strategies to increase hot, warm, and cold revenue periods
- Analyze the potential return on investment associated with implementing restaurant revenue management strategies
- Measure the improvement associated with implementation of strategies developed using restaurant revenue management
Module 1 - Restaurant Revenue Management
- Introduction to RevPASH
- The Revenue Management Process
Module 2 - The Revenue Management Approach for Restaurants
- Approaches to Restaurant Revenue Management
- Managing Approaches
Who should attend
This course is designed for Foodservice managers who need to learn the key concepts of the restaurant revenue management approach.
Trust the experts
Education Qualifications PhD, Operations Management, University of Texas at Austin, 1987 MBA, New Mexico State University, 1983 MA, Public Administration, University of Virginia, 1977 AB, Political Science and Mathematics, University of Missouri, 1975 Academic Experience Visiting Professor,...