Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This training programme is designed for leaders, employees, managers, directors and sustainability professionals in companies wanting to gain a deeper understanding of Responsible Management and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and how to integrate them into the core strategy at any managerial level.
About the course
This programme provides a framework for understanding Responsible Management and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in companies. Learn how to apply Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in your day-to-day business practice. The challenge of responsible decisions is to find a balance between shareholder/stakeholder satisfaction and environmental conservation and social inclusion. Thus, you will be trained how to pursue CSR as a core strategy.
How will you benefit?
- After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- develop an understanding of how responsible decisions can profitably lead to environmental conservation and social inclusion.
- formulate recommendations to implement actions in the area of CSR
- compare cutting edge financial planning and sustainable reporting
- business ethics and implications in society and communities
- identify suitable SDGs relevant to your businesses
What will you learn and practice?
- Module 1: Further develop your ethical leadership style
- Module 2: Responsible behaviour in the community, workplace and the environment
- Module 2: Formulate recommendations to implement actions in the area of CSR
- Module 3: Implementing and advancing CSR action plans in companies
- Module 5: Applying advanced sustainability reporting systems in your business context
- Module 6: Recognising certification frameworks and eco-labels applicable to your business
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.