Responsible Management Practices and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with MCE.Full disclaimer.
This programme provides a framework for understanding Responsible Management and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in companies. Learn how to apply Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in your day-to-day business practice. The challenge of responsible decisions is to find a balance between shareholder/stakeholder satisfaction and environmental conservation and social inclusion. Thus, you will be trained how to pursue CSR as a core strategy.
How will you benefit?
After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- develop an understanding of how responsible decisions can profitably lead to environmental conservation and social inclusion.
- formulate recommendations to implement actions in the area of CSR
- compare cutting edge financial planning and sustainable reporting
- business ethics and implications in society and communities
- identify suitable SDGs relevant to your businesses
What will you learn and practice?
- Module 1: Further develop your ethical leadership style
- Module 2: Responsible behaviour in the community, workplace and the environment
- Module 2: Formulate recommendations to implement actions in the area of CSR
- Module 3: Implementing and advancing CSR action plans in companies
- Module 5: Applying advanced sustainability reporting systems in your business context
- Module 6: Recognising certification frameworks and eco-labels applicable to your business
Who should attend
This training programme is designed for leaders, employees, managers, directors and sustainability professionals in companies wanting to gain a deeper understanding of Responsible Management and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and how to integrate them into the core strategy at any managerial level.