Resolving Strategic Complexity
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
Learn exactly how to successfully solve problems and make decisions towards a sustainable future, addressing modern-day management challenges in a systemic way. The Master Class in Resolving Strategic Complexity, presented in association with the Institute for Futures Research (IFR), gives the knowledge on how to approach the functioning of organisations, markets and societies through a completely different lens.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Leaders can no longer approach complex strategic problems with simple, linear solutions. As a leader, you need to make decisions towards a sustainable future and provide valuable solutions that will easily address strategic issues. Over the course of this master class, you will be equipped to:
- Evaluate containing systems
- Justify cognitive strategies beyond analysis by applying the tenets of systems thinking
- Observe and use patterns to appraise system evolution in the future
- Consider emergent futures and anticipate possible future states of the system
- Apply what you have learnt in the design of strategies
Who should attend
This master class is aimed at senior executives and leaders who are operating in complex working environments and are interested in learning invaluable problem-solving techniques.