Resolving Strategic Complexity
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
The Master Class in Resolving Strategic Complexity, presented in association with the Institute for Futures Research (IFR), is a breakthrough learning intervention, which focuses on providing participants with an opportunity to learn how to approach the functioning of organisations, markets and societies in a completely different mode.
What does it cover
Over the course of the master class, you will be equipped to:
- evaluate containing systems
- justify cognitive strategies beyond analysis by applying the tenets of systems thinking
- observe and use patterns to appraise system evolution in future
- consider emergent futures and anticipate possible future states of the system
- apply what you have learnt in the design of strategies
Who should attend
The programme is aimed at senior executives and leaders who are operating in complex environments.